WHAT ARE COOKIES ?
When consulting the RSPL website, cookies may get placed on your computer, mobile or tablet.
It could contain the following data:
- information about the browser; an identifier, in the form of a unique number
- an expiration date (some cookies only).
Generally, our cookies perform three different functions
. Enabling our websites to function properly
. Analysing visitor behaviour
. Optimising and personalising
Cookies are also used to optimise the web pages that you visit, and to personalise the content that we show you across all our digital assets, based on what we understand about your requirements.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE ?
1. Session Cookies: Session cookies enable the website you are visiting to keep track of your movement from page to page, so you don’t get asked for the same information you’ve already given to the site. Cookies allow you to proceed through many pages of a site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. These only last for as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website or a browser session).
2. Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
3. Advertising : Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
These cookies allow our services to remember choices you make, such as:
- remembering your username, preferences and settings;
- remembering if you’ve filled in a survey or taken part in a poll or contest or otherwise reacted to something on through the services, so you’re not asked to do it again;
- remembering if you’ve used any of our services before; restricting the number of times you are shown a particular advertisement;
- Remembering your location
The aim of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience so that you don’t have to reset your preferences each time you use our services.
5. Analytical : These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
|No records found|