RSPL is committed to providing the highest level of protection regarding the processing of their employees’, vendors’ and clients’/customers’ personal data based on applicable data protection laws and regulations.
1. Collection of Information – Personal data comprises all the details that RSPL collects and processes directly or indirectly about you as an individual, for instance information about your identity and contact details (such as name, email-ID, contact number), including information collected through use of RSPL websites, cookies or other similar tools. RSPL will first and foremost comply with local law where it exists.
2. Use of Information –
- We use the information to analyse and customise the website, communicate with you; information about new products or any other information which you might be interested in.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to send you emails or other communications about your inquiries or requests. We may also send you marketing emails, surveys, or newsletters to notify you about products or services that may be of interest to you. If you would like to stop receiving marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email you receive.
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services
- Complying with applicable local or foreign law, regulation, policy, voluntary codes, directive, judgement or court order, as well as any contractual obligation pursuant to agreements between RSPL and any authority, regulator or enforcement agency or body or any request coming from said entities.
- Establishing, exercising or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings.We will retain your information as long as legally required or allowed.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal data processed by RSPL will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need to know basis or where required by law.
Our policy does not apply to third-party websites where our online advertisements are displayed, nor to linked third-party websites which we do not operate or control.
To the extent permitted by law, RSPL may record and monitor your communications with TSL to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies.
4. Security of Personal Information – The security and confidentiality of your Personal Data is important to us and RSPL has invested significant resources to protect the safekeeping and confidentiality of your personal data. When using external service providers acting as processors, we require that they adhere to the same standards as TSL. Regardless of where your personal information is transferred or stored, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that personal data is kept secure.
5. How to access and control your personal data?
Subject to applicable law, regulations and/or industry guidelines, you may have the right to invoke a data subject right in relation to your personal data being processed by RSPL.
RSPL may be allowed by law, in particular in case of excessive or manifestly unfounded request, to charge a fee for fulfilling your request, subject to applicable conditions.
RSPL shall provide information on action taken on a request pertaining to the Data Subject Rights without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests.
RSPL shall inform the data subject of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
To invoke your data subject rights, please use the data subject right request form or send an email to the data protection officer (for contact details refer to the last section of this policy).
Finally, note that you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a competent Data Protection Authority where existing, concerning TSL’s compliance with the applicable data protection laws and regulation.
6. The Rishi Seals Private Limited website is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us by using the contact information in the Privacy Questions section at the bottom of this Policy, and we will take steps to remove the information and terminate the child’s Account.
RSPL may in its absolute discretion update this policy from time to time.
The use of the RSPL Websites and any products and services supplied are subject to our Terms and Conditions.